Sunday, March 25, 2007

Behenji Bitchology

The poem below has been written by Viraj.As a member of BBC, i am publishing it in this blog and i am hope the president of the club is happy to accept this contribution as it so aptly sums up the members' unexpressed philosophies of life and complements as well as compliments our thinking.
All credit, comments and controversies to be kindly or unkindly addressed to the original author.

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up formyself and my beliefs,they call me a bitch.

When I stand up forthose I love,they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won'tcompromise what'sin my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse totolerate injustice
and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens
when I take time for myself
instead of being everyone's maid,
or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage
and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and
won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken,opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me,
try to douse my inner flame,
try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch ,so be it.I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything

1 comment:

deborah said...

THIS IS WHAT A GOOD BITCH MEANS LOL